Fairport Partnership is a non-profit organization that links the community together in a common mission: to leverage the unique canal and historic character of Fairport in order to stimulate economic growth, preserve the village’s heritage and encourage a diversity of uses to serve residents, businesses and visitors.
As a dynamic organization, the nine-year-old Partnership has accomplished much with the support of its four funding partners – the Office of Community and Economic Development, Fairport-Perinton Merchants Association, Fairport Municipal Commission and the Village itself.
The Partnership strives to meet its five goals:
- Strengthen existing village businesses
- Promote the Village as a great place to live, work and invest
- Enhance the visual and aesthetic appearance of the Village’s downtown business district and public spaces
- Ensure long-term funding for the Partnership
- Pursue land uses consistent with community objectives
Click here to download our specific 2009 goals in PDF format